Friday 13 March 2009

Edinburgh Night Out Tonight

Well it's my last full day in Edinburgh seeing the family and tonight I'm out with my friends from Edinburgh for a night out. I would imagine it won't be quite as drunken as my night out in York last weekend (I heard a funny story last night which involved a certain Scottish friend of mine almost getting urinated on while sitting down resting in an alley after my York leaving do!!), but we'll certainly give it a go.

We're going to head out on George Street for a few drinks and then depending on how messy it has become, pick a nightclub accordingly. My friend Linzi runs the biggest club in Edinburgh and has promised us VIP access and free entry, so I reckon that could be on the cards at some point.

So, hopefully (hangover permitting) I'll update you on how the night out went tomorrow.

It's almost time to set off on my travels, I'm heading back to York tomorrow (as I suppose I have to pick Kelly up before setting off!! haha) and then down to London on Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend everyone and I'll do my best to remember more about this Friday than I do about last Friday.........

No comments:

Post a Comment